Monday 8 January 2018

Corset Diary - Emerald Cockroach Wasp Part 2



More photos! Finally got the professional photos back! We went for a darker look, since the insect that was the inspiration for this project lays its eggs within a live victim (so creepy works :) ). We stuck to neutral colours with the rest of the outfit and wig to draw attention to the colour of the corset rather.

Model: myself
MUA: Stephan Venter https://www.facebook.com/stephanventermakeup/
Photographer: Shay Wood https://www.facebook.com/sheenawoodphotography/












Conclusion:
There are actually several things I would have done differently had I managed to plan my time more efficiently. I would have added more wire to the armour panels, especially the wider ones on the hips for a smoother finish. I would have rather laser cut the back spine panels for a smoother finish. I would have looked for a more appropriate front closure for the armour panels. I also would have started on my project sooner rather than trying to finish everything in a span of 2 weeks during holidays!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobbins!

Next up, bobbins! If you are anything like me, you might have thought these little thingies are universal they are FAR from it. There are o...